Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CVS Woes

I was supposed to get my first xtra care bucks tonight, and was very excited! I get store credit back on things I buy??? Sweet! But, alas, the Female Noren Curse struck again. The curse is that anything that happens that is really wierd and never happens to anyone else, happens to us (usually my mom).

Today, after I carefully counted my merchandise and found only items that would bring my ECB's, and metally tallied that against my cash, the ECB's didn't print! I called the customer service line, and after much number pressing, and listening to the menu several times to decide which option I actually wanted, it was discovered that my new card had deactivated on its own!

Apparently, they were able to work it out, and I'm not losing my trophy: my fist ECB's. They will print out next time I go to the store.

No comments: