Friday, February 1, 2008

Purity

I bought myself a purity ring today. Some people love them, some people find them a silly idea. And though its not a magic tailsman thats going to keep me from wrongdoing, I liked the idea of showing what I believe. Just like wearing a cross necklace. Aparently, one is supposed to wear it on the left ring finger, but I've always wanted a thumb ring, so I bought one big enough to wear there. I like my rings (when I wear them) on my thumb and pinkie...odd :)

It isn't an ostentatious ring, and its not flaunting anything; it's just a simple silver band with the word purity written in script. It's actually not easy to see, but I didn't want anything flashy. I am rather pleased with my purchase!

I have found that it is fun to make noise tapping it on different surfaces :D

No comments: