Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Lily Car

No...I don't have a new car. I don't even have a car. Rather, I am looking for a car; preferably one for $1000. I've decided to pray for one and trust God to provide. If anyone knows about a car for sale in that neighborhood, let me know! Thanks!

And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? If then you are not able to do as small a thing as that, why are you anxious about the rest? Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass, which is alive in the field today, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith! Luke :1225-28 (read that whole passage...its great!)

No comments: